Catching a whiff of our Certified Organic Wildcrafted African Ylang Ylang Compete Oil is like smelling fresh Ylang Ylang flowers!
Our Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil is pure, undiluted, unadulterated, documented and certified organic oil. It is Wildcrafted and ethically sourced, being wholly derived from Wildharvested flowers of Ylang Ylang trees located in the tropical rainforests of Ghana, West Africa- free from pesticides, herbicides, detergents and every other harmful chemical.
Not only is Ylang Ylang know for its pleasant sweet aroma, it also has proven therapeutic benefits for your nervous system, including its:
- anxiety-decreasing effect that calms nerves and soothes emotions
- blood pressure-lowering effect
- sleep-enhancing effect that helps maintain sleep, even in stressful situations.
Ylang Ylang oil has therapeutic properties that favorably affect your mood, mind and body’s nervous system. Its powerful and distinctive signature scent is calming with a euphoric and uplifting effect that reduces the severity of nervous disorders, hypertension, palpitations, anxiety, stress, tension, shock and panic and the like. It has also been used in cases of depression and anger management and for dispelling feelings of sadness and negativity.
Ylang Ylang oil can assist with problems, such as brain fatigue, rapid breathing and rapid heartbeat and also helps in balancing blood pressure levels. It enhances the health of the nervous system and reduces nerve stress.
Discover the incredible story behind our Wildcrafted African Ylang Ylang Oil HERE.
1. Simply smell it- Studies have shown that a quick whiff of Ylang Ylang oil can help fight feelings of anger, anxiousness, depression, low self-esteem, panic, confusion, etc.
2. Diffuse it- add 1 or 2 drops to your diffuser. *Kindly note that because our Ylang Ylang is unadulterated and undiluted, it is more potent and concentrated than essential oils that have been adulterated and/or diluted. Try smaller doses than usual to familiarize yourself with its potency.