Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Botanical Name: Cannabis Sativa Oil
Common Name: Hemp Seep Oil
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed and cold filtered with no added preservatives or dyes.
Plant Part Used: Seed
Therapeutic Properties: Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Antiviral Anti-ageing, Anti-Acne
Kindly note that Altogether Lovely Botanicals only uses Hemp Seed Oil that is THC-free.
Hemp Seed Oil provides an array of Beauty Benefits, as it:
- Prevents signs of aging from developing
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and soothes the skin
- Prevents dry skin without clogging pores
- Can relieve dryness and itchiness
- Evens out the complexion with skin toning properties
- Works to balance oil production in the skin of all types
- Soothes inflammation and shields skin against harsh environmental pollutants.
- Helps heal skin lesions
- Dissolves stale sebum
- Alleviates blotchy skin
- Promotes a more beautiful complexion
- Strengthen nails and heals cuticles
- Softens dry and rough patches
- Soothes skin rashes
- Conditions hair
Hemp Seed Oil is a natural, all-purpose, detoxifying and anti-aging remedy that is reputed to refresh, rejuvenate, revive and strengthen your skin. It is nutrient-rich and full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that enhance your skin’s texture and appearance by absorbing into your skin, without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue. It also drives out grime, dirt and pollution from deep within your pores.
Hemp Seed Oil is highly emollient, moisturizing and soothing and aids in toning and firming up your skin. It also hydrates all varieties of skin- young, old, dry, oily and combination.
Hemp Seed Oil has been used to alleviate and heal skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and rashes, as well as to relieve arthritis pain and prevent and help fade varicose veins. Its high content of omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids, making it essential for treating rough spots on your elbows, feet, knees, and hands, as well as the split ends of your hair.